1/2 gram Gold Magical Lamp
The tales of One Thousand and One Nights are a collection of Middle Eastern and Indian stories with no known author. One of the most famous stories in the collection is Aladdin, which tells the tale of a young man, his magical lamp, and the genie it holds within. Aladdin discovers this mysterious lamp in an abandoned cave and soon is granted three wishes from the genie living inside. Before the lamp was found in the cave it had been left somewhere in the sands of the desert by a powerful sorcerer who had intended to punish and trap the genie.
This unique Gold coin would be a perfect addition to any collection. Fulfill your wishes and add this Magical Lamp Gold coin to your cart today!
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold.
- Uniquely shaped into the form of a magical lamp.
- Comes in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the crest of the Republic of Palau along with an image of a kayak that symbolizes the migration of Palau’s population. The crest features Neptune holding a trident with a chest of treasure to his right and a mermaid on his left along with the inscription “RAINBOW’S END”. Above the crest is the inscription “REPUBLIC OF PALAU” with the denomination of $1 at the base of the coin.
- Reverse: Depicts the magical lamp from one of the world’s most famous fairy tales, Aladdin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Palau government.