1 oz Silver Taekwondo
In recent years Korean pop culture including music, fashion, food, and movies has become of interest and influence globally. KOMSCO’s new K-Series will focus on aspects of Korean pop culture through upcoming releases.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of 30,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual medals will be in protective plastic packaging, quantity of 25 will be in mint sealed tubes.
- Obverse: Design representing the idea of the universe which is known in Korean culture as Taegeuk. This design features Yang (top) & Eum (bottom) representing nature’s truth created by mutual harmony.
- Reverse: Detailed design of a man performing the martial art of Taekwondo from an aerial view. A fist is also depicted within the design which appears to be punching through the coin’s reverse.
0.999 Fine Silver