1 oz Yoda Silver Coin
Officially licensed STAR WARS coins with a limited worldwide mintage of 10,000 coins are highly sought after collectibles. Yoda was a legendary Jedi Master and stronger than most in his connection with the Force. Small in stature but wise and powerful, Yoda trained Jedi for over 800 years playing integral roles in the Clone Wars and the training of Luke Skywalker.
“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? No. And Well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.” – Yoda to Luke Skywalker.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Comes packaged in a display case with themed packaging. Each case is partnered with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features Yoda in a scene training Luke Skywalker in the ways of the Force, as seen in “Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back”.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only precious metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
New Zealand Mint
0.999 Fine Silver
1 Troy oz