1oz Silver Maple Leaf
These 2016 Silver Maples are the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this 2016 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
The 2016 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf features a new form of security though the Royal Canadian Mint’s Bullion DNA program. The Bullion DNA program offers the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology and is visible only under magnification. Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin’s production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned and recorded at the mint for future authentication giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA.
Bullion DNA authenticates coins by scanning them with a Mint’s proprietary Bullion DNA reader verifying that the micro-engraved security mark is a match to the Royal Canadian Mint’s secure database. This process provides each Silver Maple Leaf coin with the highest security for any coin in the market place. The Royal Canadian Mint’s unique Bullion DNA program authenticates Silver Maple Leaf coins dated 2015 and later.
Out of stock
The 2016 Silver Maple Leaf Coins feature a unique light diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
The reverse of the 2016 Silver Maple features the iconic Maple Leaf. The 2016 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins are one of the most beautiful Silver coins in the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “16” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Royal Canadian Mint