1 oz Beetle Watch Coin
This outstanding coin features the priceless masterpiece of Gold smithing and clock-making art.. Add this 2021 Proof Silver Beetle Watch coin to your cart today!
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes includes animals, lucky coins, and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issues.
Out of stock
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 777 coins worldwide.
- Comes in a specially designed frame box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the denomination and year of issue. There is garland decorations around the outer edge of the coin.
- Reverse: Features an image of a colorful beetle with the clock used as part of his body. There are two Swarovski elements used as his eyes and one above the watch.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Mint of Poland
0.999 Fine Silver