1 oz Star Wars Mandalorian
Star Wars The Mandalorian
The Mandalorian is a hit TV show on Disney set in the Star Wars universe five years after the events of Return of the Jedi. Our titular hero is a Mandalorian bounty hunter sent on a mission to retrieve “The Child” after which he goes on the run to protect his former target and discover the mystery of his origins and unique powers. Along the way he encounters a host of unique characters and challenges. Mandalorians never remove their helmets and their Beskar armor is sacred to them. This series gives us a look into a unique order of warriors from the Star Wars Universe who are renowned throughout the galaxy for their great skill and fierceness in battle.
Explore the Galaxy Far, Far Away
In 1977, pop culture changed forever with the introduction of George Lucas’ famed series, Star Wars. The worldwide phenomenon expanded to many films, comic books, television series, video games and theme park attractions. Star Wars is currently (as of 2021) the fifth-highest-grossing media franchise of all time. Star Wars has made its way into all mediums of pop culture with a memorable storyline and beloved characters like R2-D2, Darth Vader, Yoda and many more.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 25,000 coins!
- A single coin comes in a protective capsule. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Multiples of 200 come in themed monster boxes.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features the officially licensed Mandalorian bounty hunter in full gear including the iconic helmet and Beskar armor as seen in The Mandalorian streaming series on Disney+. The reverse also features the metal content, purity, and the Lucasfilm copyright for further authentication.
- Issued by the sovereign Governemnt of Niue.