1976-S Bicentennial Silver
This three-coin set contains proof examples of the Bicentennial design quarter, half dollar and dollar, struck in 40% Silver.
Out of stock
- Made by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Contains a Washington quarter, Kennedy half dollar and Eisenhower dollar.
- Struck in 40% Silver and are dated 1776-1976.
- Designs commemorating the Bicentennial of the United States of America.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Metal Content: 0.5162 troy oz
United States of America