5oz Sunshine Silver Bar
Sunshine Minting’s respected and widely recognized name gets further authenticity for this 5 oz Silver bar with their innovative security feature, MintMark SI™. This unique feature helps verify the bar’s origin and .999 fine Silver purity.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Bars come sealed in plastic to protect their finish and design.
- Obverse: Sunshine minting eagle with the sun and rays in the background stamped with the purity and weight.
- Reverse: A repeating pattern of rising suns with the MintMark SI™ feature in the center.
- Guaranteed by Sunshine Minting.
Out of stock
These 5 oz Silver bars are manufactured by Sunshine Minting in the western state of Idaho. Long before these Silver bars were ever minted, Idaho experienced a Gold rush from the late 1800s to the early 1900s, and the earliest settlers were lured to the region after Gold was discovered in 1860, which lead to the establishment of the Idaho Territory in 1863. Because Gold deposits began to run out over a century ago, Silver is Idaho’s leading mineral. As you buy Silver bars produced by Sunshine Minting, you purchase Silver bars produced by a company that is headquartered near the richest Silver mines in the U.S.
United States of America