1 oz Superman Silver Coin
New from the Royal Canadian Mint is this incredible Silver Superman bullion coin featuring one of the most iconic symbols of all time, the S-Shield of Superman! With a limited mintage of 1 million coins, this special release will be in high demand.
Since his first appearance in 1938, millions of readers and movie-goers have been captivated by the adventures of Clark Kent and his secret identity as Superman. As the infant Kal-El, he was rocketed to Earth from the doomed Planet Krypton and was discovered by Jonathan and Martha Kent, who raised him as their son. They instilled in him the strong values and beliefs that compel him to use his superhuman abilities for the greater good.
Out of stock
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Features a bullion finish with brilliant frosted relief on a lined background.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $5 face value.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Superman S-Shield brilliantly adorned on this special edition bullion coin.
- The radial line pattern behind the S-Shield creates a stunning light diffracting effect, adding yet another dynamic element to the overall design.
The 2016 Superman Bullion coin is a beautiful addition to the silver bullion line from the prestigious Royal Canadian Mint, which is world renowned for their innovation. Add this 1 oz Superman coin to your cart today!
Just as Superman has become a powerful symbol of valor and strength, so too has the iconic S-Shield that is emblazoned across his chest. It is one of the most recognized symbols in the world, and is a universal icon that has the ability to stir the imagination, to inspire and to give hope for truth and justice in a timeless way that transcends language and culture.
Royal Canadian Mint